Halloween is a little over a month away and while it certainly may look different than last year, most people plan to celebrate it in some way. In fact, a recent Spirit Halloween poll finds 63% of Americans still plan to celebrate Halloween and if you’re one of those folks, you’re going to need a costume, and they have some suggestions for you!
The Halloween retailer has come out with their ideas for on-trend costumes, so if you’re in need of if you’re still deciding on a costume, you may want to listen up.
— Spirit Halloween (@SpiritHalloween) September 7, 2020
On-trend costumes include:
- “I’m Harley Freakin’ Quinn!” – While superheroes and movie characters are always popular, “Suicide Squad’s” Harley Quinn is the hottest this year, so it’s time to start looking for that yellow jumpsuit.
- 2020 Cannot Be Ignored – Is there anything scarier than 2020 itself? Exactly!! Which is why 2020-inspired costumes are bound to be hits, like a “Karen” costume, TikTok trends, “Tiger King’s” Joe Exotic or Carol Baskin, or even just 2020 New Year’s glasses! Our naive hope before it was burned away by this year…
- Healthcare Heroes – Forget about the Marvel/DC superheroes, Americans saw some true heroes this year fighting the coronavirus, so why not honor them with a doctor or nurse-inspired costume.
- Gaming – A Survival Guide to Quarantine – Folks have been at home gaming for months, so it makes sense that gaming-inspired costumes will be hot this year, including Fortnite characters and more. And for the first time in 46 years, Spirit will have a licensed line of Dungeons & Dragons characters for folks to dress up in.
- Beeetlejuice, Beetljuice, Beetlejuice: – The Michael Keaton character is always a classic for Halloween, and Spirit has everything you need to transform into him.