Yesterday’s Apple “Hi, Speed” event had a few revelations to share with the Apple-loving world. Highlights included:
- The iPhone 12 is here and will have a flat-edge design and 5G capability. Pre-orders start Friday, and the official release is October 23rd for $799.
- The iPhone 12 Mini will have a 5.4-inch screen and will be available on November 13th at $699.
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max is Apple’s “biggest phone ever,” with a 6.7-inch screen, three back cameras, and 5x optical zoom. It’ll run $1,099 and be available for pre-order on November 6th for a November 13th The 6.1-inch iPhone Pro will be $999 and available on October 23rd.
- The HomePod Mini, a smaller version of the HomePod, will be released on November 16th for $99.
- Apple has brought back the MagSafe charging system in the form of wireless charging pads. There’ll be two different models, one for solo device charging, and a Duo model for charging two devices, including a “flip-up spot” for charging your Apple Watch.
- Apple decided to pull the wall charger and the wired EarPods from the iPhone 12 box… you’ll now have to shell out $19 for either of them.
How to choose between all the new iPhone 12 models https://t.co/Ga8l9vS9Bm pic.twitter.com/XrB2OqCr9r
— The Verge (@verge) October 14, 2020
About The Author: Daveyt
More posts by daveyt