The holiday season is officially here at Starbucks. The coffee giant has just revealed its annual holiday cups, which are available today.
Cozy up with your merry little moment. ✨ pic.twitter.com/66hog8cSrF
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) November 6, 2020
This year Starbucks will have four different cups, including:
- “Sparkle” – featuring a red background with green sparkle drawings.
- “Ribbon” – featuring a red, green ad white striped design with wrapping paper-like patterns with this season’s Starbucks slogan, “Carry the merry.”
- “Dots” – featuring a green cup with red and green polka dots and ribbon that reads “Carry the merry.”
- “Brand Wrap” – featuring a red and green cup with “Starbucks” written on it.
From us, to you – holiday through and through. 🎁 We’re gifting limited-edition Starbucks Red Cups tomorrow, November 6 with purchase of any holiday handcrafted beverage. While supplies last at participating U.S. and Canada stores. Quantities are limited. pic.twitter.com/6Kvapi1uY2
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) November 5, 2020
- Also starting today, Starbucks is launching their holiday menu, which includes drinks like the Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, and Eggnog Latte, as well as food items like the Cranberry Orange Scone, Cranberry Bliss Bar, Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, Snowman Cookie and Snowman Cake Pop.
- And for those excited about the holiday cups return, Starbucks has an added bonus for you. At select stores, anyone who orders a holiday drink will receive a free reusable, collectible cup, which has the “Ribbon” design (while supplies last).
About The Author: Daveyt
More posts by daveyt