Christmas is a month and a half away, retailers have had the holiday season on their mind for months, and Walmart is ready to tell you what you’ll be shopping for over Christmas…at least if you have kids.
Walmart came out with its annual “Top Rated by Kids Toy List,” featuring “36 of the hottest toys for the 2020 holiday season.” How do they know they’ll be in demand this year? Well, all the toys were tested and chosen by kids, so that’s a good indicator.
According to the company, toys on this year’s list reflect what’s been going on over the past few months with the coronavirus, with trends like interactive play, educational toys, screen-free indoor entertainment, and energy-burning outdoor activities.
Some of this year’s hot items include (click here for the complete list):
- Frozen 2 – Magic in Motion Elsa Doll ($59.00)
- Paw Patrol Dino Patroller ($59.00)
- Star Wars Dark Saber ($29.84)
- Sensory FX ASMR Mega Bar ($19.88)
- VTech KidiZoom Creator Cam ($59.00)
- Disney Princess Vanity ($49.88)
- Barbie Farm Barn Playset ($74.00)
- My Life As Hello Kitty Dolls ($35.00)
- Hatchimals Crystal Flyers ($29.77)
- Na! Na! Na! Ultimate Surprise ($69.00)
- L.O.L. Surprise Clubhouse Playset ($49.88)
- Jetson Mars Light Up Kick Scooter ($34.94)
- Semi-Truck and Trailer Ride On ($249.00)
- Spark Puppy Piano ($19.82)
- Little People Launch & Loop Raceway ($49.44)
- VTech Helping Heroes Fire Station ($39.82)
- Hot Wheels Sky Crash Tower ($44.68)
Let your kids try out these toys virtually here.