It’s a new year, which brings a new menu to Starbucks. The coffee chain has just revealed its winter menu additions, and some of them sound super yummy.
When it comes to beverages, the newest concoctions include:
- Pistachio Latte, which initially debuted at Starbucks Reserve Roasteries. It is made with espresso and steamed milk, a sauce made with real pistachios, and a salted brown buttery topping.
- Honey Almond Milk Cold Brew, which is made with Starbucks Cold Brew, combined with honey and then topped with almond milk.
- Honey Almond Milk Flat White, which debuted last January, is becoming a permanent fixture menu.
Introducing the all new Pistachio Latte. Start your new year off with sips of creamy, dreamy deliciousness sprinkled with a brown-buttery topping. 💚 [US + Canada] pic.twitter.com/VJayC2Q7ye
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) January 5, 2021
There are also new food additions including:
- Red Velvet Loaf, which is a vanilla cake and classic red velvet cake, topped with a white chocolate icing.
- Earth Cake Pops, a chocolate cake pop dipped in a “blue chocolaty icing and finished with green and white sprinkles” to resemble the earth
- Kale and Portabella Mushroom Sous Vide Egg Bites are being added to the menu permanently.
Uh huh, honey. The new, non-dairy Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew is here. Enjoy our classic Cold Brew paired with honey and topped with almondmilk for a creamy finish. ✨ [US only] pic.twitter.com/DLQ0OOANhT
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) January 6, 2021
About The Author: Daveyt
More posts by daveyt