A lot of us have been relying on comfort food, like ice cream, to get us through the pandemic, and now Ben & Jerry’s is giving us some more delicious options to fill that need.
🚨 7 NEW FLAVORS! 🚨 Introducing the Topped lineup, 7 new pints featuring a spoonable chocolatey topping that's totally over-the-Topped! Learn more: https://t.co/JhtNb3HtL5 pic.twitter.com/uPDQojDOPH
— Ben & Jerry's (@benandjerrys) January 28, 2021
They just announced a new lineup of ice creams that sure do sound delectable. The lineup, dubbed “Topped,” features seven new flavors, each topped with a layer of chocolate ganache, and more.
The flavors include:
- Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough – Chocolate ice cream with caramel swirls and chocolate chip cookie dough topped with caramel cups and chocolatey ganache.
- PB Over The Top – Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirls and peanut butter cups topped with mini peanut butter cups and chocolatey ganache.
- Salted Caramel Brownie – Vanilla ice cream with salted caramel swirls and fudge brownies topped with caramel cups and chocolatey ganache.
- Strawberry Topped Tart – Sweet cream ice cream with strawberry swirls and pie crust pieces topped with white chocolatey ganache and candy sprinkles.
- Thick Mint – Mint ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls and mint chocolate cookie balls topped with chocolate cookies and chocolatey ganache.
- Tiramisu – Mascarpone ice cream with fudge swirls and shortbread pieces topped with espresso fudge chunks and chocolatey ganache.
- Whiskey Biz – Brown butter bourbon ice cream with blonde brownies and whiskey caramel swirls topped with white chocolatey ganache and white fudge chunks.
And luckily ice cream fans don’t have to wait to taste them. They are already on store shelves nationwide.
About The Author: Daveyt
More posts by daveyt