Dunkin’ has been trying to stay relevant with its menu over the last couple of years, and as reported by a number of online users, the rumors of new items that may be showing up soon have some peeps pretty excited. Here’s a list of what might be coming:
- Matcha Topped Donut – glazed donut topped with Matcha powder
- Blueberry Iced Matcha Latte – a latte with Matcha powder and blueberry and milk flavors
- Dunkin’ Avocado Toast – a slice of sourdough toast topped with avocado spread and everything bagel seasoning presented in a box and not a sleeve
- Grilled Cheese Melts – sourdough bread filled with white cheddar and American cheese and a second version featuring ham
- Bacon and Cheese Rollups and Ham and Cheese Rollups – back on the menu and perfect for a light snack
- Blueberry Pomegranate Flavored Dunkin’ Refresher – a perfect way to cool off on a warm Spring afternoon
From all accounts, the rumored Spring menu should start on February 24th and continue until April 27th. The only bad news is that the Matcha Topped Donut will be offered from February 24th until March 23rd and the Blueberry Pomegranate Refresher only appears on March 24th.