Just because you fall in love and are getting married doesn’t mean you have to give up your love of Dunkin’. In fact, the coffee/donut chain is now helping couples say “I Do,” while showing off their love of the company, with their brand new line of Dunkin’ wedding merch.
WE DID IT. WE MADE WEDDING MERCH. 💍
— Dunkin' (@dunkindonuts) February 11, 2021
The line went on sale yesterday on the Dunkin’ site and includes:
- A Dunkin’-ized veil to walk down the aisle.
- A Dunkin’ patterned bowtie for the groom.
- A “This Bride Runs on Dunkin'” satin robe for relaxing before the ceremony,
- Customizable coffee mugs for newlyweds.
- “This Bride / Groom Runs on Dunkin'” and “I Do Crew” tumblers.
- A Dunkin’ Patterned ring bearer pillow.
- Four new Dunkin’ T-shirts that declare you are “Together + Forever” and that “She/He Knows My Order.”
- A “Marry Me, Dunkin'” sweatshirt
And just in time for Valentine’s the chain also has two romance-inspired drinks and donuts. The drinks include the Pink Velvet Macchiato, which mirrors the flavors of a Red Velvet Cupcake, and a Mocha Macchiato, in the spirit of a full box of chocolates. There are also two heart-shaped donuts, the Brownie Batter donut, which features chocolate batter-flavored buttercreme filling, and Cupid’s Choice Donut, filled with Bavarian Kreme and topped with strawberry-flavored icing and pink sprinkles,
Hottest couple of 2021: Pink Velvet Macchiato & Cupid’s Choice Donut. 🙌 💗 pic.twitter.com/HLQGzOw2RL
— Dunkin' (@dunkindonuts) February 2, 2021