Nobody really loves to clean their house, but there are some things that may finally motivate folks to pick up a mop or broom and get to tidying up.
A new survey finds that 49% of people say they are most motivated to clean when they are happy, with 65% saying cleaning gives them a sense of accomplishment, 63% saying it helps them clear their mind, and 63% saying it helps them relax.
But there’s no doubt cleaning can be more fun when you do it to music with 66% of people saying they listen to music when they clean with 72% having a go-to song when they clean.
So, what is everyone’s favorite song to clean to? Well, topping the list is “Uptown Funk,” by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson, followed by Emeli Sande’s “Read All About It.”
America’s Go-To “Cleaning Playlist”
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- “Read All About It” by Emeli Sandé
- “Work” by Rihanna
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “But a Dream” by G-Eazy
- “Girls Like You” by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
- “Pretty Hurts” by Beyoncé
- “Beautiful Girls” by Sean Kingston
- “I Don’t Care” by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
Source: SWNS Digital